Thursday 5 January 2012

To Begin...

So.

Here I am again attempting to write a little blog to keep the world informed of my activities. I've never been much good at keeping a diary for more than a week or two, but this time I have a motive. Basically to keep my Mum in the loop, and to let her know that I'm not locked up in a secret sex dungeon in some drug dealer's hacienda.

To business: I am going on a six-week trip to South America; a continent I've always wanted to travel around. Obviously you can't get around much of it in just six weeks, so I am covering the central part as part of a tour. Starting in Peru, travelling across Bolivia, Paraguay and ending up in Brazil. Oh yeah, and going to some little carnival I hear they have in Rio de Janeiro.................

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, my little gilipollas! :-) and come back safe and sound! Send my greetings to Jackie, too! xxxx Lore

    ReplyDelete